Committee: Leisure and Amenities
Its Sub-Committees are:
- Grounds Maintenance Sub-Committee
- Horley in Bloom Advisory Committee
- Horley Open Spaces Advisory Committee
Its outside bodies are:
- Churchyards Committee
- Gatwick Greenspace Partnership
- Horley Carnival Committee
- Horley Conservation Group
- Royal British Legion (Horley)
Terms of Reference
- Overall responsibility for the maintenance and improvement of leisure and amenities facilities in Horley.
- Maintenance of recreation parks,grounds and other amenity areas and the provision of hanging baskets and planters in the town centre, in accordance with approved policies.
- Provision of Christmas decorations and lighting.
- Providing hire facilities in the Town Council’s recreations grounds.
- Making appointments to, and receiving reports in respect of its Outside Bodies.
- David Powell
- Fiona Stimpson (Vice-Chairman)
- Ganesh Kumar
- Helen Kitajewski
- James Baker
- Jante Baird
- Jerry Hudson
- Michael George
- Robert Marr
- Samantha Marshall
- Simon Marshall (Chairman)