Committee: Leisure and Amenities
Its Sub-Committees are:
- to be completed
Its Appointments are:
- Churchyards Committee
- Gatwick Greenspace Partnership
- Surrey County Playing Fields Association
- Town Management Group
Terms of Reference
- Overall responsibility for the maintenance and improvement of leisure and amenities facilities in Horley.
- Maintenance of recreation parks and grounds and other amenity areas, the provision of hanging baskets and planters in the town centre, in accordance with approved policies.
- Provision of Christmas decorations and lighting.
- Providing hire facilities in the Town Council’s recreations grounds.
- Making appointments to, and receiving reports in respect of its Outside Bodies.
- David Powell
- Fiona Stimpson
- Ganesh Kumar
- Helen Kitajewski
- Jante Baird
- Jerry Hudson
- Michael George
- Mike Robinson
- Pamela Chandler
- Robert Marr
- Samantha Marshall
- Simon Marshall (Vice-Chairman)
- Valerie Marshall