Fuel Top Ups & Household Support
Household Support Fund
The governments’ Household Support Fund was introduced in September 2021. Three rounds of funding have been distributed by councils in England to directly support vulnerable households with meeting daily needs, such as food, clothing and utilities.
- Visit our Cost of Living page for more information about support and advice available to help with the cost of living.
Household Support Fund – third round
Our third allocation of the government’s Household Support Fund, received from Surrey County Council, will help us to support residents most affected by cost-of-living pressures up to March 2023.
We are distributing the funding through local partners to target help where it is most needed.
If you are in need you may be able to access a supermarket voucher via the following partners
- If you are a Raven Housing tenant please contact the Moneywise team: 0300 123 3399
- All other residents can contact CARB – Citizens Advice Reigate and Banstead: 0808 278 7945 (free phone number)
Fuel top-up payments
Fuel top-up payments are available to residents struggling with the cost of pre-payment fuel top-ups. Thirteen local organisations have received funding to support their offer of fuel top ups to people currently accessing their support or who are eligible for support, including:
- Food Clubs - at St Marks Church, Tadworth, and Redhill Baptist Church, Epsom and Ewell
- Food banks at St Matthews Church, Loveworks and Merland Rise Church
- Citizens Advice Reigate and Banstead (CARB): 0808 278 7945 (free phone number)
- Raven Housing’s Moneywise team (tenants only): 0300 123 3399
- Renewed Hope homelessness charity
- East Surrey Domestic Abuse Service (ESDAS) (existing clients only)
- Salfords and Sidlow Parish Council
- Horley Lions
- Redhill Victorian Almshouses (for their residents only)
- Surrey Community Action
This information is taken from reigate & Banstead Borough Council. For further info click here