REMINDER: Virtual Residents Forum
VIRTUAL RESIDENTS FORUM
TO BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY, 27 JANUARY 2021, STARTING AT 7.00 PM
Horley residents are invited to attend a virtual Residents Forum. This is an opportunity to ask questions and raise any matters of concern with Town, Borough and County Councillors. There will also be an update provided on the proposed Horley Commercial Hub.
- The Residents Forum will be presented by the Chair of the Panel.
- The Chair will explain the format of proceedings at the start of the meeting.
- Residents are asked to submit their question in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org and will be provided with a Zoom link to join the meeting.
- At the meeting, each speaker may address the Panel for up to 3 minutes to ask their question.
- One speaker should be nominated to represent a group.
For more details, please get in touch with Horley Town Council (email: email@example.com or telephone 01293 784765)