HORLEY TOWN COUNCIL VACANCIES: OFFICE OF TOWN COUNCILLOR
HORLEY SOUTH WARD
- There are two vacancies on Horley Town Council (both in the Horley South Ward) caused by the recent resignation of two Town Councillors.
- The vacancies will be filled by co-option as soon as practicable.
- Please contact the Town Council Offices (details below) if you are interested in being considered and would like to receive an Application Form.
- All applications must be received in writing by no later than 5.00 pm on Tuesday, 20 October 2020.
General Information: The functions and responsibilities of Horley Town Council are listed on the main page of the Town Council website. To find out more about the role of a Town Councillor, please refer to the National Association of Local Councils (NALC) website which also provides these useful publications:
More general information on local government can also be found at the following websites:
- Local Government Association (LGA) website - works with Councils to support, promote and improve Local Government.
- Be a councillor website - provides further details on undertaking the role of public office as a Councillor.
Paper copies of the above-mentioned documentation is also available on request
Dated: 14 September 2020
Joan Walsh, Town Clerk
Horley Town Council
Council Offices, 92 Albert Road, Horley RH6 7HZ
Tel: 01293 784765