Local Facilities and Services > Council Services

+ Add Local Info Listing

Edit Reigate and Banstead - Benefit support

Tel: 01737 276000 / 01737 276497
Website: http://www.reigate-banstead.gov.uk/info/20048/making_a_claim_for_housing_and_council_tax_support/487/claim_benefit_support_online

To claim housing or council tax support you will need to complete the online application form. If you are unable to access the internet at home you can use the computers at the Redhill Library and the Town Hall free of charge.

We also offer an Assisted Claim Service. This is for people who cannot access the internet facilities available at the libraries, Town Hall or Community Centres. This is a very limited service that can be requested by calling the Benefits Section on 01737 276497.

From March 2015, to apply for benefit; or notify change of circumstances; or check if eligible to join the Housing Register; or report an issue, you will need to do it online at: www.reigate-banstead.gov.uk.  If you need to visit, you can do so at the Town Hall, Castlefield Road, Reigate RH2 OSH. 

If you do not have access to the internet, you can use the self-service kiosk at Regent House Community Centre, Albert Road, Horley RH6 7JA.  In addition, Horley Library (Victoria Road, Horley RH6 7AG) has computers available to use free of charge for up to 2 hours, with support from library staff if needed. 

There are also computers to use free of charge at the Town Hall (Castlefield Road, Reigate RH2 OSH), or you may have  a family member or friend to help.  If not, please call 01737 276497, and you will be contacted to run through the application form and arrange an appointment to provide supporting evidence, if needed to process your claim.

Sign up to our Email Newsletter

Please enter your details below to receive our newsletter:

©2024 Horley Town Council. All rights reserved. Terms & Conditions | Privacy Notice
Website Design By J&L Digital