Local Facilities and Services > Council Services

+ Add Local Info Listing

Edit Reigate and Banstead - Development Control

Tel: 01737 276000
Website: http://www.reigate-banstead.gov.uk/info/20043/planning/890/building_control

Reigate & Banstead Borough Council together with Mole Valley District Council and Tandridge District Council operate a Local Authority Building Control Shared Service known as Southern Building Control Partnership.

Please visit the Southern Building Control Partnership website for information and guidance about the building regulations process or to make an online building regulations application for a project within any of our three councils.

If you are enquiring about a building regulations property history search please email landcharges@reigate-banstead.gov.uk who will be able to help you with your request

Sign up to our Email Newsletter

Please enter your details below to receive our newsletter:

©2024 Horley Town Council. All rights reserved. Terms & Conditions | Privacy Notice
Website Design By J&L Digital