Local Facilities and Services > Council Services

+ Add Local Info Listing

Edit Reigate and Banstead - Licenses for House and Street Collections

Tel: 01737 276000
Email: licensing@reigate-banstead.gov.uk
Website: http://www.reigate-banstead.gov.uk/info/20053/licensing/227/licences_for_house_and_street_collections

To carry out house-to-house collections for charitable and / or philanthropic purposes in England and Wales you require a licence issued under the House to House Collections Act 1939 by the local authority in whose district the collection is proposed to take place.

‚ÄčIf you want to collect money in the street or public place in the Borough you must apply for permission from Reigate & Banstead Borough Council.

Sign up to our Email Newsletter

Please enter your details below to receive our newsletter:

©2024 Horley Town Council. All rights reserved. Terms & Conditions | Privacy Notice
Website Design By J&L Digital