Horley Lions - Bonfire Night and Fireworks4th November 2023, 7:00PM
Horley Recreation Ground
To purchase tickets click here
This year you will be helping the Horley Lions raise funds to support the St Luke's Cancer Centre at East Surrey Hospital.
On the night you will be able to purchase and enjoy the Horley Lions Burgers & Hot Dogs. The Farmyard Kitchen will also be open and we will have the Truly Scrumptious Donuts serving lovely hot Donuts and drinks together with our Ice Cream van and Glow stick seller who will all be ready to serve you on the night!
On the night…
Gates open at 6pm
Bonfire to be lit at 7pm
Firework display from 7.30pm
This event will be a ticket in advance only event so ticket sales will be limited. COVID information signs and hand sanitizers will be placed at entry points and around the event. Face coverings are optional and should you feel at all unwell please do not attend the event.
Please follow the guidance to ensure everyone has a fun and safe evening.
To avoid disappointment book your tickets now to secure your place.
1. Entry will be allowed only with tickets purchased in advance - no tickets will be available to purchase on the night.
2. You can either show your printed ticket on the gate, or we can scan your e-ticket barcode from your mobile device - please have your printed ticket/ e-ticket ready to show the stewards when you arrive at the gate.
3. No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the ground.
4. Please do not bring sparklers or any other type of fireworks with you, to ensure fun and crowd safety
5. Dogs and Pets are not permitted(with the exception of service dogs).
6. There is NO parking at the ground for the duration of the event. There are a limited number of disabled blue badge parking spaces that will be allocated on first come first serve basis. Once these are filled we will have to turn cars away.
7. Sorry, no refunds. All appropriate precautions will be taken to keep the evening a COVID safe event in accordance with the government guidelines in place at the time of the event.
8. The event will take place whatever the weather, unless the Firework Display company advise otherwise - usually only due to high winds. (Please dress appropriately and bear in mind that the grass areas will get muddy if it is wet!)
9. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
10. It's a great evening out for all! Have FUN!!!!
How can I contact the organizer with any other questions? Please email email@example.com