Policing Your Community Roadshow 202028th January 2020, 6:45 PM
Harlequin Theatre Redhill
Surrey Police and the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Surrey are teaming up again in the New Year to hold the next series of public engagement events across Surrey.
The ‘Policing Your Community’ events are coming to every borough and district in the county between 8th January and 5th February 2020.
They will be an opportunity for residents to hear from Surrey Police’s Chief Officer Group on future plans and current challenges as well as to ask questions and engage with their local Borough Commander on issues affecting their communities.
There will also be a chance to talk to Police and Crime Commissioner David Munro about his planned proposal for the 2020-21 Council Tax Precept and to take part in his public consultation.
Arrival for all events begins at 6:45pm with presentations followed by the opportunity to ask questions from 7pm.
Events are free to attend – but residents are urged to register their attendance by clicking on the link to their local event below:
- Wednesday, 8th January - Surrey Heath (Camberley Theatre)
- Thursday, 9th January - Mole Valley (Dorking Halls)
- Tuesday, 14th January - Elmbridge (Civic Centre)
- Wednesday, 15th January - Spelthorne (Hazelwood Centre)
- Tuesday, 21st January - Woking (LightBox)
- Monday, 27th January - Epsom & Ewell (Longmead Centre)
- Tuesday, 28th January - Reigate & Banstead (Harlequin Theatre)
- Wednesday, 29th January - Runnymede (Chertsey Hall)
- Thursday, 30th January - Tandridge (South Godstone Community Hall)
- Monday, 3rd February - Waverley (Farnham Maltings)
- Wednesday, 5th February - Guildford (Harbour Hotel)