Committee: Leisure and Amenities
Terms of Reference
- Overall responsibility for the maintenance and improvement of leisure and amenities facilities in Horley.
- Maintenance of recreation parks and grounds and other amenity areas, the provision of hanging baskets and planters in the town centre, in accordance with approved policies.
- Provision of Christmas decorations and lighting.
- Providing hire facilities in the Town Council’s recreations grounds.
- Making appointments to, and receiving reports in respect of its Outside Bodies.
- Adrian Kitajewski
- David Powell
- Fiona Stimpson
- Giorgio Buttironi
- Henry Randall
- James Baker (Chairman)
- Jerry Hudson
- Michael George
- Samantha Marshall
- Simon Marshall (Vice-Chairman)
- Surrinder Banwait
- Valerie Marshall