Horley Town Council is seeking a Caretaker/Cleaner.
The post is to ensure that the Town Council is a welcoming and safe environment for both staff and customers.
Applications are invited from enthusiastic, well-motivated and suitably experienced persons for the post for 12 hours per week to be worked flexibly over 7 days dependent on the tasks to be completed. The post requires some heavy lifting including furniture removal. The post holder will need to be able to respond to requests at short notice.
Duties will include: -
- Provision of adequate and effective security of the Edmonds Hall and its property, during lock-up / unlock.
- Caretaking / Cleaning
- Security/ Keyholding
- Health & Safety
Our ideal candidate will
- Have experience in a similar role
- Have good customer care and people skills
- Be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Have basic Handyman skills
Horley Town Council is an equal opportunities employer.
For further information please contact the Town Clerk on 01293 784765.
To apply please submit your CV to Horley Town Council by noon on Friday 21 December 2018.